Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Edit HTML invoice (Show VAT ID)

stefve

Total Posts:  18

Hi!

At this moment I’ve changed the layout of the PDF invoice, so the customer VAT id is visible under the billing details.
The problem is that a customer is able to print an invoice by using the client panel, so I have to change those invoice layouts too.
At this moment, I can’t find the file to change the HTML invoices. Can someone tell me which files I have to edit?

If someone knows how to show the VAT ID (if the customers has one...) on “every” place where to billing address is shown (like on every invoice, emails, ...). Please tell me, I would be so grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Stef

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

markoshust

Total Posts:  129
Cleveland, OH

I believe what you are looking for is referenced back to app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Pdf/Invoice.php or same variances of around there smile

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ryan Sun _Kuafu
Guru

Total Posts:  317
FL

ioverride all the formats config in default/customer/address_templates in Mage/Customer/config.xml

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefve

markoshust - 23 March 2013 05:53 PM

I believe what you are looking for is referenced back to app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Pdf/Invoice.php or same variances of around there smile

Thanks for your answer. But this is for changing the PDF invoice. I want to change the layout of the HTML invoice.

Stef

Magento Community
Magento Community

markoshust

Total Posts:  129
Cleveland, OH

stefve - 24 March 2013 08:29 AM

Thanks for your answer. But this is for changing the PDF invoice. I want to change the layout of the HTML invoice.

Stef

Ah, sorry. I can’t read. Check out: app/design/frontend/base/default/template/sales/order/print.phtml

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefve

markoshust - 24 March 2013 01:18 PM

stefve - 24 March 2013 08:29 AM

Stef

Ah, sorry. I can’t read. Check out: app/design/frontend/base/default/template/sales/order/print.phtml

No problem, thanks for helping!

I’ve tried to change something in the print.phtml file like comment out the billing address:

<address><?php /* echo $_order->getBillingAddress()->format('html') */ ?></address>

But after clearing the cache, the billing address is still visible. Maybe I have to edit another file?

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefve

Other tips?

Magento Community
Magento Community

stefve

Please, can someone help me? I’ve solved every little problem, but this one I can’t get resolved.

Thanks in advance!

Magento Community
Magento Community

timesparky

Total Posts:  1

Hello…

Did you (Someone) maybe know the answer to this topic ?

I need to adjust that html-print template of the invoice to make it the same as the mail.

Hope you’ve got a answer

regards

Jeroen

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community