Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need Help

Weezers Gifts

Total Posts:  71
PA

I have just noticed on both of my sites that when I go to my “Sitemap” or “Contact Us” page it is labeled as “Magento Commerce” How can I get the proper names of these pages to reflect what they are?

I am running the latest release of Magento and the Modern Theme.

Thank you much in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Weezers Gifts

PA

Please can someone help me with this?

I have looked in various pages/scripts and cannot for the life of me find the issue.

Very much appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Weezers Gifts

PA

Couple other “How Do I” questions.

1) How do I create a page to pull out Customer Reviews and create a link to display all the customer reviews on this page?  Also pertaining to this question how would I say show the last 5 reviews on the homepage?  I have searched for this feature and have gone through over 10 pages of search results and cannot find what exactly I am looking for?

2) I have a store that I am going to export all products from the database and import it into another site.  How would I change prices on the current items listed in the database for the new store?  I currently have over 3500 products on this site and when I do the import/export I really don’t want to have to manually update 3500+ product prices.  Basically I have a retail store and a wholesale store and I want to be able to change the prices for the wholesale store.

Thank you very much in advance for any help on these few things.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community