Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Put ‘add to cart’ inside .pricebox

kdigennaro

Total Posts:  47

I seem to be struggling with this but I want to add the ‘add to cart’ button inside the .pricebox class inside price.phtml so far I’ve tried this;

<span class="cart"><button type="button" title="<?php echo $this->__('') ?>" class="button btn-cart" onclick="setLocation('<?php echo $this->getAddToCartUrl($_product) ?>')"><span><span><?php echo $this->__(''?></span></span></button></span>

But it does not appear on my page. I’m not how else to call this button, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kevin DiGennaro

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kmHelms

Total Posts:  227

Kevin, sorry this isn’t specifically an answer but why do you want it inside the price box? It would be pretty sloppy to put it there. If you are just after positioning, it would be better to use css to get the button to show where you want, or rearrange the contents of list.phtml to get things where you want. Magento does a great (almost too great) job of keeping all the files organized and separated. You’d be taking a backwards step if you go putting things in other files where they don’t belong.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community