Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multi language store

bmihai

Total Posts:  5

I have a store with two store views, one for romanian and one for english. I installed using magento connect the romanian language pack. Now my default store view is in romanian. My question is: how do I install the english pack for the second store view and how do I access and customize the english store view?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
Mike

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chipster

Total Posts:  5

I think if I understand what you’re asking, go into the system/configuration in the admin and choose your store view at the top (i.e. English). That will let you change your Locale (language) under the “General” link.

It’s not super intuitive that the dropdown changes all the options, but once you realize that, it extends throughout the admin

Hope that helps

J

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community