Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shopping Cart calls wrong Mage_Core_Block_Template

Bill007

Total Posts:  179
New Zealand

When Ever I view the Shopping cart I get

WarningMage_Core_Block_Template::include(/home/stone/public_html/app/design/frontend/greenstone_theme_one/default/template/checkout/cart/shipping.phtml[function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home/stone/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 118

It seems that the template file that the Mage_Core_Block_Template tries to call does not exsist

it should read

(/home/stone/public_html/app/design/frontend/greenstone_theme_one/greenstone/template/checkout/cart/shipping.phtml)

greenstone is the folder that should be getting called not default

How can I change this and or why has this happened

Bill007 surprised

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Bill007

New Zealand

Any clues

Bumb

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bill007

New Zealand

Ok I hacked the problem

added a default folder with the appropriate files into my current theme folder

and the problem has resolved although this makes me feel uncomfortable as it is a hack

why in the first place is the Mage_Core_Block_Template calling the folder of my custom theme and default theme see highlight below

Warning: Mage_Core_Block_Template::include(/home/stone/public_html/app/design/frontend/greenstone_theme_one/default/template/checkout/cart/shipping.phtml) [function.Mage-Core-Block-Template-include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stone/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Template.php on line 118

it should be calling the folder marked red below

(/home/stone/public_html/app/design/frontend/greenstone_theme_one/greenstone/template/checkout/cart/shipping.phtml)

Can some one from Magento shed some light on this please

Regards Bill007 http://www.euphorish.com web design

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community