Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need help choosing magento hosting

jesica_ng

Total Posts:  30

I am not in NZ but I worked for a customer in NZ and need to choose a good magento hosting what work well, fast and security in NZ. Please help. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

I meet a big problem in beginning when I choose a magento hosting, not easy to choose, if you choose a wrong one, it will run very slow and timeout all of time. After I choose Siteground hosting provider for my hosting, it just work very well. Other than that, they have many available server in US/Euro/Asia… so you can choose the best place near you.

Hope it will help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

How is it going jesica_ng? Does it work for you?

Magento Community
Magento Community

phucno

Total Posts:  13

filelinks - 18 March 2013 03:30 AM

I meet a big problem in beginning when I choose a magento hosting, not easy to choose, if you choose a wrong one, it will run very slow and timeout all of time. After I choose Siteground hosting provider for my hosting, it just work very well. Other than that, they have many available server in US/Euro/Asia… so you can choose the best place near you.

Hope it will help.

Thanks for your link, I see they have a lot of good features for my shop.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

Yea, it work very well for me. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

MarieMorel

Total Posts:  9

Hey,

I cannot advice you a certain Magento hosting in New Zeland but here is a nice post with things you have to concern while choosing hosting for your Magento store.
http://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/blog/61-must-know-tips/6072-three-pillars-of-magento-hosting
Good luck =)

Magento Community
Magento Community

iLoveMage

Total Posts:  11

If you are considering dedicated server hosting simply for magento there is no better place than MagePerfect.com as they are the pioneers in providing magento web hosting services.

Magento Community
Magento Community

maext

Total Posts:  8

Hope it will help.

Work very smooth man, I like their supercacher functionality. It speed up 4x, it ‘s quite nice

Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

mageshopexpert - 10 April 2013 11:00 PM

Yes, it ‘s a good choice, you can take a look the tutorial here http://magentoexpertforum.com/forumdisplay.php/44-Magento-Hosting-VPS-Server-by-Siteground

They are really an expert suggest, I just not take time enough to read but it ‘s seem it ‘s the right choice. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

searchmydegree

Total Posts:  5

For all magneto begginers we are providing free webhsting at RankWap .. magneto Is better than Joomla And Wordpress its time to prove it smile

SmartWebMakers

Magento Community
Magento Community

maext

Total Posts:  8

Hope it will help.

I didn’t think I can host 6 magento sites in the same hosting of this and they are all still work very well with caching configuration too. Nice choice as always

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hi,

Here are the series of articles from our company intended for performance increasing of the Magento based stores:
Recommended Magento Server Configuration;
Magento Software Requirements;
Speed up Magento 2 times in 3 simple steps;
Using APC to speed up Magento.

We recommend to purchase well known solutions from trusted hosting providers:
Simplehelix
Nexcess

Please use MCF15OFF to get 15% discount at www.aitoc.com

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You may take a look at this top 5 Magento hosting review, with our years of experience in Magento, we can see that the information in the review is quite helpful although there’re some missing points about Nexcess and Hostgator. These hosting providers also have dedicated server very close to New Zealand
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/
Hope this helps

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community