Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

UPC Codes on Configurable products? 

equipyour

Total Posts:  2

Hello, I have configurable and simple products submitted in the Google base feed, I keep getting the message I have Missing 345 Unique Product Identifiers, Please can someone help me as I have always had to leave the configurable UPC’s blank as the simple product are using the UPC’s and Magento won’t let me duplicate any UPC code that is already assigned. I have ask the tech guy’s on numerous times that originally sorted the feed but they still have not tackled the problem. This is an on going issue that I really want sorting as I’ve heard that the google feed penalises you for having error and missing data.  Any ideas!

Regards

Steve

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community