Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Configurable product price does not store or show

yourlink

Total Posts:  26

I have updated to 1.2.1 and now I now longer have prices associated with a configurable product.  the individual simple product show their prices and are associated with the configurable product, but it display $0.00 on the frontend of a configurable product and will not show a price when the options are selected either from the simple products. 

When i try to enter the price in the backend, it takes an unusually long time to connect and then says that it saved, but still does not show on the frontend.  Did I lose my prices for all my configurable product?  Where would I look in the database to make sure they are still there?  And how do I get the configurable product to work again?

It is definitely a database problem as I did a clean reinstall and then called from the old database to find it still happening.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

yourlink

Total Posts:  26

Does anyone at least know where I can find the configurable product prices in the database?  The client had put these product in and “made it up as they went along”.  So there is nothing written down.  I’m guessing that I will manually have to rebuild this database but need to know where to find the costs/prices that were assigned to every product, especially the configured ones.  If anyone can give me the tables that I should look in to find the proper id for every configurable and simple product that would be a great start.  A lot of work, but at least I can move forward.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ashish96

Total Posts:  63
Gujarat, India

for configurable products, no product price is stored..
it changes dynamically as per selected simple products…
catalog_product_entity_decimal is the table where you can see your base price of your configurable product
subproduct will use these price as base and calculation will be there so,
price will be added or deducted…
ok???

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community