Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

lost transactional emails? 

Cole Geissinger

Total Posts:  174
Northern California

I seem to have lost my transactional emails?? I only have one listed in there called “send product to a friend”.

How do I get them to display again in my admin area?? The system still seems to be finding them because I still receive the templates correctly but I can’t edit it them nor find them!

Please help!
- Cole

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Brandlive_br
Guru

Total Posts:  653
Buenos Aires, Argentina

When you install Magento, you only got that template example on the database.
The others email templates are located on your locale folder (under /temaplte/email/).
If you look at the backned, you have selected “Use default from locale” (I’m guessing).

If you want to create new templates, you got two options.
1) Change that template files.
2) Create new templates from System -> Transactioanl emails and then set that template as you options.

(I prefer the second option).

--
Damián

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Total Posts:  174
Northern California

Thanks for the advice. I had figured out how to retrieve these after a while. I just couldn’t find the thread to post that i figured it out rasberry

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community