Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento payment module error - what is wrong? 

rune00

Total Posts:  39

Hey guys,

I’m lost and really hoping for some help. I very much appreciate Magento and almost everything runs smootly. Unfortunately I’m having problems with my payment module after truncating all the tables from test content. I’ve been executing the SQL from the following URL:

http://inchoo.net/ecommerce/magento/delete-test-orders-in-magento/

And also the following:

http://eliasinteractive.com/blog/magento-ecommerce-how-to-reset-all-test-order-information-and-set-unique-prefix-for-orders-invoices-shipments-and-credit-memos/

For some reason after truncating the tables I now get the error: “There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.” when placing my order.

I’ve enabled logs and I get the following in exeception.log:

2009-02-11T21:10:00+00:00 ERR (3): 
#0 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/local/Mage/Quickpay/Model/Quickpay.php(216): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/shop.s...', 216, Array)
#1 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/local/Mage/Quickpay/Model/Quickpay.php(81): Mage_Quickpay_Model_Quickpay->_postRequest(Array)
#2 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Payment.php(131): Mage_Quickpay_Model_Quickpay->authorize(Object(Mage_Sales_Model_Order_Payment), 34.79)
#3 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order.php(337): Mage_Sales_Model_Order_Payment->place()
#4 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order.php(475): Mage_Sales_Model_Order->_placePayment()
#5 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/Model/Type/Onepage.php(509): Mage_Sales_Model_Order->place()
#6 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Checkout/controllers/OnepageController.php(385): Mage_Checkout_Model_Type_Onepage->saveOrder()
#7 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(348): Mage_Checkout_OnepageController->saveOrderAction()
#8 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(163): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('saveOrder')
#9 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(174): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/app/Mage.php(450): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#11 /var/www/shop.steelseries.com/public_html/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#12 {main}

Line 216 are the following:

$r $this->parse($responseBody);

$result->setProcessingStatus($r['qpstat'])
->
setProcessingReturn($r['qpstatmsg'])
 ->
setIdentificationUniqueid($r['ordernum']) <-- Line 216
->setTransactionId($r['transaction'])
->
setTransactionType($r['msgtype']);

I’m on Magento 1.2.0.1, no extensions - only default installation via SSH with no sample content.

I really hope to get a little help - at least to point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rune00

Once i restore the DB from before truncating data everything runs fine again. But how can this happend?
I’m not very comfortable with the current situation, since I’m not sure when and why this error occur…
Really hoping for some help

Magento Community
Magento Community

rune00

Ok I’ve managed to fix this.

In case others might be interested the problem was that by truncating the database my order id’s was starting from the beginning. Since I’ve already submitted an order with the same Magento order id to Quickpay - they refused the payment.

This was quite hard to discover from the error msgs but with some testing I’ve managed to figure it out.

Thx anyway guys smile

Keep up the work with Magento

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bivek3

Total Posts:  56
Nepal

i’m also having the same problem.

At the final stage of checkout, when I click the “Place Order” button, I get the following error:

“There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later.”

Can anybody help me solve this problem

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community