Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrading?
 
manly
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  1
Joined:  2008-01-14
 

First sorry to start a new topic for this, but I couldn’t see how to reply to an already existing post, however, I am looking to use Magento for a live site that will begin production shortly.  I wanted to know if there were plans to make upgrading to the official release from the current download without causing too much grief?  In other words, should we hold production until the official release?

I love what I’ve seen so far and I’m getting ready to install it now to play around with it.

Thanks for making such a great open source product,
Seth

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Back to top