Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Paypal Direct doesn’t process

hez

Total Posts:  103

Hi,

I’m trying to get Paypal Pro working and if I enter credit card details (valid ones) and click place order it just looks like it’s working for a while and then stops - no error message.

I turned on the debug and had a look in the database.  The ‘request_body’ has all the purchaser information in it and the ‘request_body’ is null.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Heather

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

LindyKyaw

Total Posts:  138
Los Angeles

Are you using a sandbox account or live account?

When there is request body and no response body, your paypal account maybe not set up right.

Magento Community
Magento Community

hez

I tried doing both.  I have the site on a test server so think perhaps that might be the issue.  I’m moving it over right now so I’ll see if that was the issue.

Will report back.
Thanks,
Heather

Magento Community
Magento Community

hez

Still the same thing.  Any one have any ideas?

Heather

Magento Community
Magento Community

hez

Just FYI - I finally decided that it was an(other) issue with GoDaddy.  I was able to get it working perfectly with an exact copy of everything on DreamHost (which then, of course, had an 11 hour scheduled 8 hour outage).  So - I’m giving Helping Hand Hosting a try.  They have a plan specifically for Magento and are installing it for me.  We’ll see how we go!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community