Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Need help choosing a fast magento hosting

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

How is it going lazydono? Hope it work fast from your side. Just tell me if you meet any problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

jesica_ng - 17 March 2013 05:54 PM

That ‘s great man, I choose siteground hosting option and it work very smooth for my customers Canada and work well in Norway too. Thanks

No doubt, it ‘s really a fast magento hosting with great support. My customers very happy with their support to fix any problem happen. Thanks guy.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

Just like you, laikaspot. It save me a lot of time and make my customers very happy with performance and speed. Good and affordable solution for my magento site. And their support time very quick too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

I think you guys have many sites of magento what run fast. I am working in hosting compare, could you guys send me your links? Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

kete55

Total Posts:  27

andrewdaily - 18 June 2013 07:12 AM

I think you guys have many sites of magento what run fast. I am working in hosting compare, could you guys send me your links? Thanks

I already sent you my links. remember send me your research result then smile. thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

I sent you my result as you request. Thanks for your help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You may take a look at this top 5 Magento hosting review, with our years of experience in Magento, we can see that the information in the review is quite accurate although there’re some missing points about Nexcess and Hostgator
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/
Hope this helps

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2