Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 3
Which is good magento hosting in Australia? 

filelinks

Total Posts:  55

Hi guys,

I am very new with Magento and the first time I install magento for my customer it work too slow. I think the reason come from the hosting provider because it work fast in my local computer. Other than that I see many magento sites it work very fast.

Any idea which hosting provider should I choose to fix this?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

Total Posts:  30

jaredovi - 16 March 2013 12:37 AM

Try to search google in this forum with keywords:

“site:www.magentocommerce.com/boards/ hosting”

You will see a lot of suggestion, I go with them and they are all work very smooth.

I do your search terms and got a guy suggest this site http://topmagentohosting.blogspot.com . I think the article very good but do you choose kind of this provider?

Magento Community
Magento Community

MDG-IT

Total Posts:  31
Melbourne, Australia

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/magento-web-hosting#australia has a list of Australian hosts that will help with the set up of your store. If you’re selling to an Australian audience then using a local host will make the site run much faster, as well as being able to get quality support during Australian business hours (which tend be in the middle of the night in the US).

Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

Finally I got a good hosting by follow this suggestion http://topmagentohosting.blogspot.com . Basically, it work well for me but what I like is their support is very quick and you can ask the problem about Magento too.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

MDG-IT - 16 March 2013 09:17 PM

http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/1_-_installation_and_configuration/magento-web-hosting#australia has a list of Australian hosts that will help with the set up of your store. If you’re selling to an Australian audience then using a local host will make the site run much faster, as well as being able to get quality support during Australian business hours (which tend be in the middle of the night in the US).

I do try the first choice of this list but not sure why it doesn’t work. At least the version it work well in my old hosting but bring to here it just display blank page :(

Magento Community
Magento Community

Wingz

Total Posts:  23
Perth WA

After years of hosting offshore, we brought everything back to Australia and tried a couple of local hosts; the last was a VPS on VentraIP when they launched their business platform about a year ago. Maybe their growth outstripped their ability to cope, but they weren’t satisfactory for a mission-critical installation for us - YMMV.

We then migrated to MDG-IT after some good reviews on Whirlpool. It has been an excellent move - their response rate is fast, their service is knowledgeable, they have been on more than one occasion pro-active rather then the usual reactive - and the service is personal. After 13 months and a couple of VPS and shared platforms with them - can’t recommend them highly enough.

Magento Community
Magento Community

linhmage

Total Posts:  60

jesica_ng - 17 March 2013 05:58 PM

Finally I got a good hosting by follow this suggestion http://topmagentohosting.blogspot.com . Basically, it work well for me but what I like is their support is very quick and you can ask the problem about Magento too.

At least it work for me, thanks. I like the way they do everything automatically, I just click and see the shop running. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

jesica_ng - 17 March 2013 05:58 PM

Thanks jesica_ng, I follow your suggestion and it work very good for my magento. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

In these suggestions I think Siteground is the best magento hosting what I should choose. Thanks all of guys.

Magento Community
Magento Community

abreit

Total Posts:  1

Hi All

We offer competitive pricing on Australian Magento development and hosting - this includes cloud backup, up-time monitoring etc. See Magento Hosting for details.

Cheers
Adam
Abre IT
www.abreit.com.au

Magento Community
Magento Community

phucno

Total Posts:  13

filelinks - 24 March 2013 07:43 AM

In these suggestions I think Siteground is the best magento hosting what I should choose. Thanks all of guys.

Thanks filelinks, it got everything I need about the speed, stable, security and backup.

Magento Community
Magento Community

filelinks

They work very well for me until now and their support service is pretty good too. They solve my magento coding problem for free. Wow, it ‘s very good hosting service. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

iLoveMage

Total Posts:  11

If you are considering dedicated server hosting simply for magento there is no better place than MagePerfect.com as they are the pioneers in providing magento web hosting services.

And once you get your magento webstore registered on their hosting panel you will never ever come across any other issues as such and your magento store will run smoothly and with maximum speed.

Magento Community
Magento Community

WineRed

Total Posts:  14

I believe the key for magento hosting provider is the support, if you have magento support from hosting provider then it should be perfect. And when you come with magento, the best is you go with VPS or dedicated server if you think your business will grow. I am handling 3 of my magento sites with Siteground VPS what all of technique stuffs for VPS configuration I leave all for them to handle since that ‘s what they included in VPS service. It ‘s quite nice server.

Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hello,

There are series of articles from our company intended for performance increasing of the Magento based stores:
Magento Software Requirements;
Recommended Magento Server Configuration;
Optimizing Magento server for performance;
Using APC to speed up Magento.

You can speed up the performance of your Magento with AITOC Magento Booster extension.

This extension fully caches the pages and, without initializing Magento, provides your visitors with ready output that takes significantly less time to load. It also deflates the size of the JavaScript code on your website, which contributes to the faster page rendering. As a result the extension lowers the server load, which means your server can handle more visitors simultaneously.
With this extension, your customers will enjoy higher Magento performance, and you will benefit from lower server load and higher conversion rate.

You can also get a comprehensive overview of load-related processes essential for trouble-free performance of server with a help of AITOC Server Load Monitor.

Purchase well known solutions from trusted companies. Recommended hosting providers:
Simplehelix
Nexcess

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

filelinks - 24 March 2013 07:43 AM

Oh, it work nice. Thanks guy. I like the way they take care everything about magento server configuration for us. Work well.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 3