Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Integrity constraint violation: 

kaushal_kk

Total Posts:  83

Hi All,

I’m using Magento 1.7.x.x. I’m trying to set Shopping Cart Price Rules and Catalog Price Rules. All adding all the required fields the data is not getting saved. It is showing me error “An error occurred while saving the rule data. Please review the log and try again.”

When i open my exception file I’m getting this error :

exception ‘PDOException’ with message ‘SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`corsets3_db/salesrule_website`, CONSTRAINT `FK_SALESRULE_WEBSITE_WEBSITE_ID_CORE_WEBSITE_WEBSITE_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`website_id`) REFERENCES `core_website` (`website_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON U)’ in /home/corsets3/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228

Can anyone Please help on this confused

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community