Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t open Admin-Configuration after install any extension

StAleksei1286

Total Posts:  4

Can’t open Admin - > Configuration after install any extension.

http://domen.com/index.php/model/system_config/index/key/e3b96b9860164201cf35c168ce595ef9/

HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)

Please help

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sydig

I have a similar problem 4 days ago, but my redirect go to: domain/panel/index.php/dashboard/key/********

I have not yet been resolved, my reply to post is:

hi i have the same problem in my online shop, after uninstall an extension my backend is blank only see magento logo date and user in top, the backend url redirects in bucle to http://domain/adminpanel/dashboard/index/key/*******, the front works fine.

I try to: Clean cache and cookies and clean by ftp the var/ cache and session directory\’s.

Upgrade Adminpanel by the manager (i can acces to magento connect manager) but i cant, I reported the following error:

CONNECT ERROR:
Package community/Mage_Core_Adminhtml 1.7.0.1 conflicts with: community/Mage_Compiler 1.6.0.0,
community/Mage_All_Latest 1.6.1.0, community/Interface_Adminhtml_Default 1.6.1.0
Package community/Mage_Core_Modules 1.7.0.2 conflicts with: community/Interface_Frontend_Default 1.6.0.0, community/Phoenix_Moneybookers 1.3.0, community/Find_Feed 1.1.0, community/Mage_Compiler 1.6.0.0,
community/Mage_All_Latest 1.6.1.0, community/Interface_Install_Default 1.6.1.0, community/Mage_Centinel 1.6.1.0, community/Interface_Frontend_Base_Default 1.6.1.0, community/Magento_Mobile 1.6.0.0.22.0,
community/Mage_Core_Adminhtml 1.6.1.0, community/Interface_Frontend_Default_Iphone 1.6.1.0
Package community/Lib_Js_TinyMCE 3.4.7.0 conflicts with: community/Mage_Core_Adminhtml 1.6.1.0
Package community/Lib_Js_Mage 1.7.0.1 conflicts with: community/Mage_Core_Modules 1.6.1.0
Package community/Mage_Locale_en_US 1.7.0.1 conflicts with: community/Mage_Core_Modules 1.6.1.0
Package community/Lib_Mage 1.7.0.1 conflicts with: community/Mage_Core_Modules 1.6.1.0

I don\’t know so much about mysql command in console i try to restore a backup but it reports an error:

ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 2614: Duplicate entry \’apc1BACKEND_MAINMENU-apc10*****\’ for key 1

in the log appear one error of the uninstalled extension:

PHP Fatal error:  Class \’BusinessDecision_Interaktingslider_Helper_Data\’ not found in /home/idomain/app/Mage.php on line 516, referer: http://www.igualxmenos.com/adminpanel

someone who can help

Magento Community
Magento Community

Taliesin

Total Posts:  7

Same thing happened to me…

Front end remains unaffected but I lost the Admin panel (only the header remained)

Looks like this problem might remain unanswered...?

Does this mean we should now avoid the the Magento Connect manager altogether?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sydig

Not a solution, but i resolved the problem after reinstall the same application or extension. If you wanna try it, at least I could access the administration

Magento Community
Magento Community

Taliesin

Total Posts:  7

Tried that Sydig, did not work for me… :( But thanks for the advice anyway… smile

The only thing that works for me is that I uninstall whatever I installed.

Screen usually comes back after but it does mean that I can never do Upgrades via Magento Connect Manager or install new stuff.

I\’ve attached a screen of what happens to my Admin panel after I used Magento connect manager…

If anyone have a solution to this problem, please help…

Thanks in advance…

Image Attachments
adminerror.jpg

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sydig

Have you looked at the /var/log/system.log with the ftp¿

In my case, in the log appear an error with the uninstalled extension, for that reason I tried to reinstall this one

Magento Community
Magento Community

myladeybugg

Total Posts:  32

Anyone have any success? I just uninstalled an extension through connect and now have a blank admin panel as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community