Magento Forum

How do I display HTML via XML? 

rjflowers

Total Posts:  42

After all my research I think I want to use “Custom Layout Update” in the Custom Design tab of category management to display special information about shipping fruits (one category) & wine (another category).

I have formatted HTML for each category but it seems that I need to add the info as XML.  Can someone guide through creating this XML formatted info so I can test this feature and then use it as a template for any further problems I cause myself?

This is an example of what I’m trying to add:

<font face=’Arial’ size=’2’>
<span style=’background-color: #FFFF00’>***When ordering fruit or wine baskets, the shipping charges above are additional charges above our $5.00 ground.  When you select your shipping method above select UPS Ground at checkout not any of the expedited services offered. </span></font>
<br/>
<br/>
<font face=’Arial’ size=’2’>
<b><span style=’background-color: #FF6600’>***Adult signatures are required on all wine shipments. Current state regulations limit the number of states we can ship wine to. We can only ship wine to the following states: AK, CA, FL, ID, LA, MO, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OR, TX, DC, WV, and WY.</span></font>

Thanks for any help offered.

RJFlowers

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community