Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I add a discount to a bundle product? 

carin

Total Posts:  33

Hi, my bundle product must have an option(which is a simple product) with a negative price. But negative prices are not allowed for products. How do I set up a check box that decreases the price of the bundle if it is checked?

cheers

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

balero

Total Posts:  170
埼玉県所沢市

How about make the bundle with one component being a radio button choice between two options, once having a lower price than the other (or one being free and the other costing money. Make the bundle price computed from the prices of all the componets selected.

Magento Community
Magento Community

carin

Total Posts:  33

Thanks for the suggestion. My work around is exactly like that.

Thing is though that it has to be a check box at the end of all options for marketing reasons. This option is like “ YES, I would like to get the bonus” and when the box gets checked the price must be lowered.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community