Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google Checkout Carrier System Allows Customer To Place Order Before Shipping Prices Are Loaded

jklina

Total Posts:  82
Philadelphia PA

So I’m giving Google Checkout a try and things are going well until I noticed that one of my customers placed an order and received free shipping when free shipping wasn’t an option. After trying to retrace the customers steps I noticed that before Google loads my shipping data it allows the customer to place an order with no shipping option selected. By default Google gives free shipping. So if a customers places the order before the shipping loads, she gets free shipping. Now I went back and set the “Default price for methods” option but that doesn’t seem to have any effect. I also poked around Google admin panel and didn’t find anything.

Does anyone else experience this problem or no what I’m missing?

Thanks much,
Josh

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community