Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Lockout of admin section (after upgrade to last version)

generalbongo

Total Posts:  75

Tonight I upgraded to the latest version using magento connect.

I am configuring my shop om my local pc so it is not yet on a server.

After upgrading I was still able to put in three products in the catalog. When I was entering the fourth one suddenly I was redirected to the admin-login page… If I enter my username and password the page refreshes and I need to put it in again.
If I try to use a wrong password it says that the password is wrong…

I tried to restart computer and xampp, afterwards I even removed cookies and temporary internetfiles but nothing seems to work.

Is there anybody who has a possible solution for this?

If there is no solution for this issue, how can I be 100% sure that I don’t loose all my work? (copy database? or entire folder?)

Really hoping for some positive feedback!!!!

(I looked in the forum and there I found a similar issue but that was with a site installed on a server)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

generalbongo

Total Posts:  75

In the meantime I found out that it is a general issue for users who have their magento store local and who did an upgrade to 1.2.1

all info is in:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/30715/P75/

I am waiting for a next update that solves the problem but in the meantime I am using Opera browser. That works fine.

(this thread can be closed)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community