Magento Forum

CSV image import FAILED !!! 

sawyer3

Total Posts:  22

Hi Everyone,

I know this topic has been created so many time and I have been searching through the community and google without getting what I wanted which mean creating a csv where the image appear perfectly on back and front end. I have change recently the image path to /something.jpg and created the folder on media/import without getting any result, I have been stucking with this big issue since 2 weeks and I am getting tired right now, why magento don’t show up my image ? what’s wrong ? Can anyone help me to import my CSV data with the image in a perfect way ?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sawyer3

Total Posts:  22

Thanks a lot for you answer Monty22, I am still have an issue or maybe understanding issue with this system of import. Do the new CSV that I create for the image must be apart and be uploaded on the Dataflow – Profiles—Upload then once saved I should import my CSV files to the regular import without putting the image on it ? which mean we have two csv one with the product and the others with the image (the one you showed me on your post) or should I import it in one csv file (the regular one when we export from magento) and import it to the upload section of the profile dataflow ? I do apology if it seems confusing questions, but I tried already the other process by separating both files uploading to the advance and regular import with same sku without getting the result i wanted, if you could light me on it will be great, because I am very frustrated by the none showing picture and wasted time it’s taking to me.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community