Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Changed Search Result Columns but it shows 2 product per line

Liux

Total Posts:  9

hello everyone
I’ve changed the settemplate to “page/2columns-left.phtml” which is suppose to show 3 product per line but it shows 2 product per line and the third one goes in a new line and it starts again.
what is the problem here?

Image Attachments
Capture.PNG

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyonscg

Total Posts:  173
Chicago IL

Without seeing the actual markup, I would bet there isn’t enough room for all three products to fit on the same row. Can you provide a link to the site so I can look at the CSS and hopefully be able to give you an actual fix?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Liux

Total Posts:  9

I believe its not because of that because i have changed the categories pages layout to 2 columns as well and they show the 3 product fine.
can you give msg me your email or any IM client that you use so i can provide you the link to check.
thanks.,

Image Attachments
Capture.JPG

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyonscg

Total Posts:  173
Chicago IL

You can send the url to

Magento Community