Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

3D View on Productlist

ttschuu

Total Posts:  2

hi

is it possible to have a 3d-view on the products? the shop will be about clothes and on mouseover the men/women picture should turn around, so that the user will see the clothes from all sides. is there any extension or something for that? any help please

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyonscg

Total Posts:  173
Chicago IL

This wouldn’t be hard to make yourself using jQuery. You would just need all of the shots of the product from each angle and then string them together and control the movement with either a slide bar or arrow.

If you aren’t comfortable with development however, I was able to find one extension that does this. I’m not sure however, how easy it is to get this on the product page. The preview screenshot shows the slider on what looks like a cms page so you may want to reach out to the developer just to make sure.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/3d-view-7733.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

ttschuu

Total Posts:  2

hi

thank you alot! i am gonna try the extension (seems like its not working on 1.7 but i`ll give it a shot!)

regards

Magento Community
Magento Community

poshwebdesign

Total Posts:  4
Ahmedabad,India

Hey,
there are many tools or software are available to view your product in 3d view,
also you can use the Ajax-zoom 4.0 to view your image with 360 angle.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community