Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error: Method “parse” not defined in adapter catalog/convert_adapter_productconfigurable

Max134

Total Posts:  37

Hi

I have a method to import products, what I do is this, I create a new file in local/Mage/Catalog/Model/Convert/Adapter and I override saveRow functions, this files is a extension of Mage_Catalog_Model_Convert_Adapter_Product.

And Everythings works fine IN LOCAL. No problems in my pc, in my local server. So it’s time to test it in the client server, I upload de file, the csv as well and when I execute dataflow I have this error:

Method “parse” not defined in adapter catalog/convert_adapter_productconfigurable

I repeat, check in local and it works, not in the server.

I do not what could be the problem, maybe cache, I do not, but something happens.

Thanks in advance !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

testdev1285

Total Posts:  1

Max134 - 13 March 2013 01:00 AM

Hi

I have a method to import products, what I do is this, I create a new file in local/Mage/Catalog/Model/Convert/Adapter and I override saveRow functions, this files is a extension of Mage_Catalog_Model_Convert_Adapter_Product.

And Everythings works fine IN LOCAL. No problems in my pc, in my local server. So it’s time to test it in the client server, I upload de file, the csv as well and when I execute dataflow I have this error:

Method “parse” not defined in adapter catalog/convert_adapter_productconfigurable

I repeat, check in local and it works, not in the server.

I do not what could be the problem, maybe cache, I do not, but something happens.

Thanks in advance !

Are you using linux(on live environmant)?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community