Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

[solved] Magento Backend Select Range

Rashedul

Total Posts:  2

I’ve googled for this and found other posts that date back few years ago mentioning this issue but I didn’t find a solution. After clicking to go to magento backend post installation I keep seeing a blank page with just the option to “Select Range”. Anyone have any ideas whats going on here?

Magento Version: 1.7.0.2
Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) PHP/5.2.6
libmysql - 5.0.45

Edit: Solved. Google solution mentioned its a max_memory size problem. I will post the solution again in case someone else goes through this again. I tried to fix the memory problem through php.ini and locally but I was unsuccessful until I contacted my host. When the host increased the memory size to 64M the issue disappeared. So unless you can control this locally you may have to contact your host and ask for a memory increase.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community