Magento Forum

Extension listings - old reviews that are actually questions being posted as reviews under new system

BlueJalappeno

Total Posts:  7

Hi,

I’ve noticed over the last day or so, lots of previous “reviews” from the old extension review system are being posted to the new review system. Obviously Magento are going through the previous reviews to determine if they are actually reviews or not.

My issue is that several reviews that are actually technical questions are being posted as reviews. They should be posted as Q & A’s so that we may respond.
For example:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/webshopapps-orderexport.html?utm_campaign=bazaarvoice&utm;_medium=Default&utm;_source=RatingsAndReviews&utm;_content=Default

review posted by sportvoer

I was under the impression, under the new system, only actual reviews would be posted in this section. Even if I have already answered these questions by commenting on the review under the old system, can these be moved to the Q & A? I think it reflects negatively on my software, especially given that we can no longer respond or comment on a review.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

niro
Mentor

Total Posts:  1592
Latvia, Riga

About 90 same reviews every day. Each review have no post date or other id. Very hard to find it on review page to see is it a new review or old.

Magento Community
Magento Community

aheadWorks
Guru

Total Posts:  354

Totally agree. Moreover, some new reviews (not questions) appear, as we get notifications about them, and the next day are removed by moderators.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community