Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Product Pages Not Working

nuclearzoo

Total Posts:  7

Hi

Wondering if anyone could help out please. The product pages on my store seem to take over 30 seconds to load and when they do they fail to work. It’s not a server issue, it’s running on a dedicated server with 8 processors and 16 gb of ram. Category pages load very quickly, as do the filtered which i have employed so far.

However, when i click on a product in either the category listing or the search results I get the following message

SELECT `t_d`.`entity_id`, `t_d`.`attribute_id`, `t_d`.`value` AS `default_value`, `t_s`.`value` AS `store_value`, IF(t_s.value_id IS NULL, t_d.value, t_s.value) AS `value` FROM `catalog_product_entity_varchar` AS `t_d`
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_varchar` AS `t_s` ON t_s.attribute_id = t_d.attribute_id AND t_s.entity_id = t_d.entity_id AND
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_text` AS `t_s` ON t_s.attribute_id
LEFT JOIN `catalog_product_entity_datetime` AS `t_s` ON t_s.attribute_id

and below it says, amongst many other lines

Trace:
#0 /home/nuclearzoo/domains/digitalcatwalk.co.uk/public_html/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nuclearzoo/domains/digitalcatwalk.co.uk/public_html/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(300): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array)
(carries on for 34 lines)

I have repaired the database, cleared the cache and done various other things but i cannot get it to work.  Please try one of the products on http://digitalcatwalk.co.uk/index.php/dresses.html for an example.

Any help anyone could offer would be most welcome. I am very stuck

thanks,
Carl

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community