Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Magento & Quickbooks Point of Sale Integration?

jerrywrightt293

Total Posts:  2

Thanks to this thread, I think I\’m going to look more into Webgility, I\’ve been looking for a solution for this problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

webgility

Total Posts:  33
San Francisco, CA

Hi Jerry,

You can download a free 15-day trial of eCC at http://www.webgility.com/free-trial-request.php.  The trial includes support, up to 100 order downloads, 50 product sync between your online store and QuickBooks, an automated scheduler, and multi-store connection with your QuickBooks. 

Feel free to contact us at (877)875-5373 if you have any questions. 

Thanks,
Brenda

Magento Community
Magento Community

webgility

Total Posts:  33
San Francisco, CA

Hi SethAW,

Came across your post on Magento forum.  Not sure if you’ve found the solution to syncing your Magento store with QuickBooks yet. 

One of the challenges of transferring data from your Magento store to QuickBooks is that they are two different applications, which means it’s not just apples to apples mapping.  Depending on how you organize QuickBooks, it might not recognize your orders, products, customers, etc. 

Our product, eCC, is a QuickBooks Gold certified application that integrates with Magento and QuickBooks, so you can accurately manage your orders, customers and products.  It also integrates with shipping processors, so you can generate shipping labels directly from eCC. 

Try it out for free for 15 days at www.webgility.com.  Let us know if you have any questions. 

Thanks,
Brenda.
grin

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2