Magento Forum

I am sick of your advertisements in the comments non-stop. 

torosuner

Total Posts:  8

We can already find your extensions in the magento connect. Isn’t it enough? I hate all your replies like “OH YEAH I HEARD AN EXTENSION CLICK HERE THIS IS THE BEST EXTENSION”.

We are not kids, I just hate your companies and will never buy from you if you keep doing this. I just come here for answers or questions. Just saying, it just feels like you are spamming.

Mods, feel free to move this topic to appropriate section, I just wanted to reach more people from this one.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

In my selection of 3rd party modules, I tend to keep an eye out for the forum spammers.

If you’re good you’re over in Connect, if you’re desparate and providing no support, just blatant ads here in the support forums, I avoid your product like the plague.

When I come in and the RSS feed has 20-30 zombie posts that have been resurrected by your ads, I put you on a list I have here for Total avoidance and word of mouth demotion. Ta ta!

Note: Several of the heaviest advertisers introduce severe issues when they’re added to your website. Caveat Emptor...

Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

Join us over on Stack Overflow for Magento programming questions. Make sure you use the Magento tag to properly identify the question.

And Magento Beta Stack Exchange for administration type questions.

User moderation boots advertisers immediately so we can answer questions.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community