Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
Ελληνικές τράπεζες

oschellas

Total Posts:  10
Greece

I have developed payment gateways that work with Eurobank, Alpha Bank, Millennium Bank, Emporiki Bank and Winbank (Piraeus Bank). You can get more information at webit.bz.

More advanced modules also allow payments with (free) installments.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

liotropi

Total Posts:  182
Athens, Greece

hi oschellas and thanx a million
we really needed this

I was considering using the redirect method for 2 reasons
- users will prefer giving their cc info to Eurobank rather than an unknown eshop
and I won’t stay up nights worrying about security. Am I right about this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

oschellas

Greece

Hello and thank you liotropi. Using SSL and informing your customers what happens to the cc data might make your customers feel more comfortable. Redirection also could lead to a phishing (fake) bank site. Everything has its pros and cons. Personally I think that an estore which uses SSL (not shared SSL) gives more confidence to a customer then a cheap implementation.

What is missing on the Greek market is a way to make direct debit transactions with online banking accounts, like the Dutch iDeal or the German Sofortuberweisung. Like that the customer doesn’t need to have a creditcard and can use his own familiar online banking account to make a transaction.

When I find the time or when it is financed I’ll make modules that use redirection. I’ll keep the Greek forum posted about any developments.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nemphys

Total Posts:  54

Hi, first of all, I must thank you for all your effort making a module of such a huge importance for the greek community.
The problem is that the Magento guys (at some point, I am running the latest version, 1.2.1) have decided to change the module API without even updating the HowTo page (why am I not impressed???).
After copying the files to the specified locations, the backend crashes saying that the table core_config_field doesn’t exist…
After checking the forums, I found this post : http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/5777/ ,
where ‘Phoenix’ wrote:

“The table core_config_field doesn’t exist (anymore). So the method described in the tutorial doesn’t work (a bug report for this can be found here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue?issue=1807).

Look at the existing payment methods and create your tables with an plain SQL statement.

To configure your application use etc/system.xml.”

At least that explains the problem.
The weird thing is that, at your site, it says that the module is compatible with Magento version 1.2.1.
Am I doing something wrong?

Anyway, if you could be so kind as to take a look at it, all of us Greeks would be grateful.

Magento Community
Magento Community

oschellas

Greece

I didn’t have a problem with my local installation, but when testing on the web I noticed the same. Just deleting the entire sql dir (app/code/local/Mage/Eurobank/sql) seems to solve the problem. On my site I adjusted the package, thanks for your feedback Nemphys!

Magento Community
Magento Community

apollon18

Total Posts:  1

Hi, Thanks a lot for your help. Please I am trying to see the module inside the admin panel but I can’t see it. I follow the steps but nothing… Please help… I am uploading the files in their positions as described. Not all the app but the folders inside the subfolders.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mpikounis

Total Posts:  67
Athens, Greece

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you VERY MUCH. Unfortunately, I seem to be having the same issue as apollon18 - I cannot find the configuration screen in the admin section. Where should it be? What could we be doing wrong?

btw, is there a greek community for magento where we could discuss magento issues specific to greek sites?

Magento Community
Magento Community

liotropi

Athens, Greece

hi mpikounis
my module is working but I have the redirect one

configuration in mine is at
system - configuration - sales - payment methods

a while back we tried to setup a greek community
there is a site somewhere
but there was no participation so ...

Magento Community
Magento Community

oschellas

Greece

I noticed that I made a mistake while packing the files. For the ones who already downloaded the module:
Move the Mage_Eurobank.xml file from app/etc to app/etc/modules

The online package has been adjusted today.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nemphys

Hi oshellas and thanx again for your module.
It seems that something changed in Magento 1.3.0, as the module doesn’t work anymore.
First of all, there was a problem in v1.0 of the module with the amount sent to Eurobank, but I noticed that this has already been corrected (just downloaded v 1.0.2 from your site).
The problem is that the data is sent correctly to Eurobank and Eurobank replies with errorcode 0 (means that everything should be ok, I even get a confirmation email from them about the transaction and I can view it in their Web GUI), but the Magento customer receives a “There was an error blah blah” in the frontend and the order never gets placed. After checking the debug logs of the module in conjunction with Eurobank.php, there is some kind of problem with the parsing of the reply (xpath or after that), so the result of the _call function is not evaluated correctly in the capture function.
If you could be so kind to give it a look, we would all appreciate it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nemphys

Hi again, sorry for misspelling your name osChellas.
You could also consider changing the show_in_store values of “Enabled” and “Title” variables in system.xml, so that the method can be translated in each store view according to the locale.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mpikounis

Total Posts:  67
Athens, Greece

Hi, I got concerned with your post and tried the module using magento 1.3.0 - it worked just fine. I am not sure if the one posted in oschellas’s site is the latest one but my card went through (checked with eurobank’s backoffice) and I got a success return for my customer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

liotropi

Athens, Greece

I also tried it with my card (ver. 1.2.1.1) & no problem.
However, when a customer tried it, there was an error
& it did not complete the order.
Unfortunately, there were no other orders with this module
so I don’t really know what’s happening.

Magento Community
Magento Community

oschellas

Greece

In case someone else has problems with the module on Magento 1.3.0, let me know. Iiotropi, you might want the grab the latest version (currently 1.0.2) from my site in case you didn’t do so already.

Magento Community
Magento Community

liotropi

Athens, Greece

Hi Tom.
I am using the redirect module & I am still with Magento ver. 1.2.1.1.
I am not ready to risk updating to the new version of Magento yet.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Nemphys

I have tried everything and still can’t get it to work.
Tha transaction is validated ok, but the customer get an error message and the order doesn’t get placed…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2