Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Feel free to report bugs! 

cheapbattery

Total Posts:  1

You guys have dropped the ball. nobody from Magento replies to posts concerning the boards anymore unless its to “promote” some attribute concerning the website and its astonishingly frustrating. If your qualified companies option may be the method to go then fine, just do not labeled this an available source project. i have experienced an exceptional offer better support and guidance on Javascript methods that guys within their bedrooms have made which i have experienced on this project.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

webscot

Total Posts:  192

Credit Memo Error: Giving Full Refund Instead Of Partial Refund

We are using 1.4.1.1 and when we attempt to process a partial refund for a limited number of items using Online Refund through the Invoice, Magento properly records the refund amount and displays it properly in Magento, but it sends a FULL refund to our processor Verisign/PayPal Payflow Pro.

The usual scenario might be for an order with 3 unique items. We would change the quantity for two items to zero and then leave the 3rd item with a quantity of one and also display zero for delivery fees to be refunded. We then update quantities and Magento properly shows the dollar amount to refund. However, the dollar amount actually refunded through PayPal Paflow Pro is the full order amount including delivery fees.

This is a nightmare. This error does not occur when trying to process a partial refund for reduced delivery fees or a miscellaneous refund.

Any fix for this?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jbook

Total Posts:  6

We’re using 1.4.2.0 and we have the same issue. It issues a full refund online, not a partial. Terrible bug!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Yingchun

Total Posts:  2

googlecheckout/api 404 errors

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/25527/#t103236 Coach PursesCoach OutletCoach Factory Outlet

Magento Community
Magento Community

sohar_ankur

thank you i found it very useful

Magento Community
Magento Community

kankn

Total Posts:  5

ok,thank you very much

Coach outlet
Coach Bags
coach factory outlet

Magento Community
Magento Community

bulletdavy

What are the advantages of using megento ecommerce platform when compared to other products.

software development services in india

Magento Community
Magento Community

LakewoodP

I feel your work, and webpage, are great.
Plumbing Arvada
Plumbing Lakewood
Plumbing Arvada

Magento Community
Magento Community

danyanshui

A quick lookup Discount North Face online with regard to building with North Cyprus will yield through 3 million web sites with outcomes numerous linking to be able to developers promoting stores and villas around Upper Cyprus. There’s no absence of home for sale for sale also it would likely look this there are a lot of wanting potential buyers cells lining around component with their profit very.Cheap North Face Jackets

Magento Community
Magento Community

fabianborg

Total Posts:  34

Hi,

I have a strange error with Magento v1.6 reported in this thread

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/265610/

Appreciate all the help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Bannerstands

We are just looking at moving our store to Magento at present. When I saw the title of this post regarding reporting bugs I thought that it’s a nice gesture to show interest with a view to resolving issues. The replies are a bit harsh though! Would everyone here recommend Magento as a platform for a website. Prestashop is OK but not without problems!

Magento Community
Magento Community

biberlaroc792

Is it right? why cannot repeat the process in my system? I have to find another way.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ronaldats31

USA

Very helpful information.. Thanks A lot

Magento Community
Magento Community

Craigbertsoner

Whenever you feel your problem may actually be a bug please do not hesitate to report it:

NewEgg Promo Code

Magento Community
Magento Community

jorja12

I agree some of the comments below that the following solutions that you have been posted about bug errors. To the direct point Magento is useless if this is really true. I was confuse actually but then this is great if it is really true.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community