Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Feel free to report bugs! 

bombaycakes

Total Posts:  2

I added product A.
I added product B, and in the process of adding product B, I added product A as a “Related Product”.
This works, i.e. I can see Product B, and see in there Product A as a suggested “Related Product”.

Now, I went back to Product A, to try and add Product B as a related product.
Admin tool - Catalog - Manage Products - hit Edit on Product A, went to the Related Products tab, and nothing shows up in the product grid.  Hitting the Reset Filter does nothing.  The search does nothing even when I put the exact product B’s SKU in the box (with “Any").

I’m using version 1.3.2.4.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Isilla21

Total Posts:  1

i think leaving aside the bug reporting feature someone needs to work on this forum module. I mean i do not know which CMS and forum software is being used by this site because the search functionality just sucks and i also think there are some serious caching issues on the site

Regards

Isilla

____
simulation de pret

Magento Community
Magento Community

Tanee12

I think leaving aside the bug reporting feature someone needs to work on this forum module. I mean i do not know which CMS and forum software is being used by this site because the search functionality just sucks and i also think there are some serious caching issues on the site. I searched for a term “Newsletter” and it returned me some result.

Regards

Tanee

______
dossier surendettement

Magento Community
Magento Community

blagoj

Total Posts:  8

bombaycakes - 02 October 2009 01:14 PM

I added product A.
I added product B, and in the process of adding product B, I added product A as a “Related Product”.
This works, i.e. I can see Product B, and see in there Product A as a suggested “Related Product”.

Now, I went back to Product A, to try and add Product B as a related product.
Admin tool - Catalog - Manage Products - hit Edit on Product A, went to the Related Products tab, and nothing shows up in the product grid.  Hitting the Reset Filter does nothing.  The search does nothing even when I put the exact product B’s SKU in the box (with “Any").

I’m using version 1.3.2.4.

I am having this problem, anyone knows a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

terrific

Hello Team,

I m using the template <b> “Quick View"</b> of yours and I currently am facing few problems regarding the js support to the template.
On my website I sell a few T-shirts online and now on a grid view of products I have a Quick view button to all the products via the template. Now, if you click the product you are redirected to a new page where you have the dropdown of sizes and adding the things to cart.  But, if you click on the quick view button an overlay window opens which has everything same as a new page of the product but the dropdown doesnot work there because javascripts are stripped on the overlay window. But I need the javascript on the overlay so can this Quick VIew be made dropdown javascript supported???

I can attach the screenshots if required or not clear.

Thanks,

Magento Community
Magento Community

eitai2001
Guru

Total Posts:  330
Johannesburg, South Africa

Here’s a bug for you ... I did a bulk attribute update of about 1000 products, which usually works fine ... and today it cleared the data for about 150 products for no reason.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Template fans
Guru

Total Posts:  446

If I install the SQL first, it will occur errors.

Magento Community
Magento Community

RepoUK

Total Posts:  24

Feel free to report bugs!

Just don’t expect us to do anything about them!

Magento Community
Magento Community

MaddMatt

Total Posts:  12

Can anyone tell me what this is:

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 2045204851

I have 10 products in a sub category, when there were 9 it worked perfectly....

Worked it out, definitley a bug though, had to increase the number of items listed per page!

Magento Community
Magento Community

lolocucu

Total Posts:  22

I agree, this forum is DEAD. Definitly.
Dont waste your time. No answer. No help. No bugfixes. DEAD.
And I think developpers, moderators are DEAD also.
You’re the shame of Internet and Open Source

Magento Community
Magento Community

Vagabond Jewelry

Total Posts:  83

Eug. i have no idea if this is a bug, but the search function in the forums is totally out. Doesn’t matter what I enter as a term, it just comes up white page with teh text “temporarily disabled”

Not so helpful

Magento Community
Magento Community

NVK

Total Posts:  5

Is this really true?
If it is, then Magento is totally useless.

Magento Community
Magento Community

dina2189

i think leaving aside the bug reporting feature someone needs to work on this forum module. I mean i do not know which CMS and forum software is being used by this site because the search functionality just sucks and i also think there are some serious caching issues on the site. . .

Magento Community
Magento Community

bournemouthboy

Hi

I currently use a site in Magento version 1.3.2.3

I exported all products using the export function, as suggested on this forum by using the XML option instead of CSV if you were experiencing trouble with CVS version.  The export contains lots of styling script in the “descriptions” column which I presumed was magento WYSIWYG styling, I made my change to the xml file (just some stock levels) and re imported it......  Now all the descriptions have the code visible in both the front end of the site and the back end WYSIWYG editor.

To view front end example click here: http://snowboards.alfatestweb.com/clearance-items/jumpboard-all-terrain-mens-skateboard.html

I can’t understand how this has got here and I am unable to remove it without doing this manually to 500+ products.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

ehm01

Total Posts:  35

In order to have the newsletter working on my Magento 1.5.0.1 I had to allow my own IP number on the .htaccess folder for /app/

To this:
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (where xxx is my server IP address)

from this:
Order deny,allow
Deny from all

If I don\’t do that, the newsletter do not get send.
But now I\’m receiving the warning message on each screen of my admin:
\"Your web server is configured incorrectly. As a result, configuration files with sensitive information are accessible from the outside. Please contact your hosting provider.\”

how to fix it?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community