Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 7
Feel free to report bugs! 

viniati

Total Posts:  97

Using a test site for 1 week, on the new version using v.1.2.0.1, everything is working just fine. I had to update memory allocation from 32 to 64 in my php.ini to correct blank page problems. But other than that I hope to convert viniati.com over to magento in 09. It should be a process to say the least but we need a clean up.

Anyone heard of any security issues? That would be my main thing that I have not been able to find out too much about.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

stylesofny

Total Posts:  39

still have not found a fix for the non working downloadable content. If anyone can help me please do so..

Magento Community
Magento Community

cntbill

Total Posts:  107
PA

stylesofny - 18 January 2009 07:37 AM

still have not found a fix for the non working downloadable content. If anyone can help me please do so..

If I upload through Magento, downloadable works, but limited to file size.  If I use a file URL customer get 404 through their email, and from the customers account page they get an error:  “Sorry, there was an error getting requested content. Please contact store owner.”

So Yes this post is over a week old and I am also wondering if there is a fix?

Magento Community
Magento Community

bzsaw

Total Posts:  141

googlecheckout/api 404 errors

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/25527/#t103236

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ajlepisto

Total Posts:  2

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but when I’m adding products and attempting to then later go into edit and reference upsell products, the list appears as empty...however when you are adding the product for the first time, there are choices of the previous products added that can be used as upsells.

Bug? Would be nice to be able to add all content first, then tweak the crosssells and upsells after.

Magento Community
Magento Community

cpi81

Total Posts:  4

Order final checkout… “There was an error processing your order. Please contact us or try again later” error message :(
http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/error.php/viewthread/32379/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Scabro

Total Posts:  16

Hi There,

I was wondering whether someone knows how to see the sessions of the customers who visited the site over the period of time - say 2 days or just current date.
I’ve tried to use the “Customers > Online Customers” section, but unfortunately it doesn’t give any results apart from the current visitors (who are visiting the site at present).
I’ve used Session Start time to select the dates etc. - nothing works.

Any idea why is it behaving this way?

I’m using the version 1.1.8.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Utsie

Total Posts:  2

For anyone who can help me,

I’ve tried to make a grouped product. First a simple product etc.
That all worked. However I have a problem with the discount.
You have to fill out a price for the product in the main page, let’s say it’s 2kg for 2,50.
Now if I add a product that’s 8kg my price is 2,50+5,20=7,70.
So far so good. But if you want to give a discount on a both product of let’s say 10%,
a customer that chooses to buy the 2kg get’s 10% off - 2,50-0,25=2,25.
If a customer chooses the product of 8kg he should get 10% off - 7,70-0,77=6,93.
Instead he get’s 7,70-0,25=7,45.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thank you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Thejosh13

Total Posts:  252

I am having a dublicate Invoice error at check out, others are having the same issue

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/21455/

Magento Community
Magento Community

demonkoryu
Guru

Total Posts:  328
Dortmund, Germany

Use the bug tracker: http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking

Magento Community
Magento Community

pollence

Total Posts:  55
Australia

Hi

since i had install editior for product description and etc...my whole site is not working..last whole night i m searching on it but i cant fount any solution ..plaese help ...

sorry for english mistakes..

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

demonkoryu
Guru

Total Posts:  328
Dortmund, Germany

You can open a new topic in technical issues, you will get more help there… this post is just an announcement.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lisali
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  889
London, UK

Still the same story - no Magento staff in the forums, no replies to bug tickets…

Magento Community
Magento Community

hmpierson

Total Posts:  101

I don’t know if I agree with everything you say, but I certainly agree it’s more important to fix bugs and work on perfecting a version than adding features (and possibly breaking something else).

It would also be great to have “golden” versions, i.e. perhaps there could be user polls on the most stable previous versions. Continue making those available, so the user who is more interested in stability and performance can choose them over the latest and the greatest.

I would do that every time :/

JikeSpingleton - 14 July 2008 04:58 AM

Why would we report bugs? You guys dont fix them in the first place, you just mark them as “Resolved” and move on with your life.

People are tired of reporting bugs that get ignored.

here is a proper triage list that you guys need to adopt. STOP ADDING NEW FEATURES! FIX THE BROKEN ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!!:

Triage Order by, Wil Shiply of Delicious Monster, Inc.:

“In my personal pantheon of bugs, this report was triaged at the top. Roughly, my triage order is:

* Data-loss bugs
* Unavoidable crashers
* Functionality-blocking bugs
* Avoidable crashers
* Avoidable bugs
* Misfeatures
* Performance issues
* Feature suggestions
* UI feedback

This is, of course, a rough ordering: obviously if a customer is trying to publish a single item to her website and it’s taking a half hour, then I’m obviously going to bump that up the list over someone whose app crashes when she leans on the “a” key for a three hours in the “Actors” field. (For the record, neither of those are real bugs.)”

Magento Community
Magento Community

royalty

Total Posts:  12

Hey, if you can give me a hand here’s my bug…

Right now RoyalCandyCompany.com is running well, the data is all in the database but its just not accessible.  We can’t access any of the data in the phpmyadmin and the slightest change brings it down. 

Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 7