Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Wrong price calculation in the shopping cart

blabal233

Total Posts:  4

Hi,

got the following problem. In my shop I have two different customer groups. “Normal” and “B2B” customers. B2b Customer got a special cheaper price and also some Tier Prices. After successfully registration and login of a B2B customer they can see the special cheaper and tier prices. So far so good. But if they select one of these articles in the shoppingcart overview they cant see the special cheaper price or the tier prices they only see the normal price for the normal customer. But if they go further to the checkout page they can see the special price.

Why magento dont calculate the right prices in the shopping cart overview correct? Why is the price correct shown at the checkout page?

I also recreated the article and created a new article but the error still exists.

I am using Magento CE 1.0.7.2
Deactivating of all extensions doest helped neither.

In a brand new magento installation everything is working. But this too much expenditure for me…

I hope someone out there can help me ... thx
jj

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

blabal233

Total Posts:  4

Have found out that therefore exists a issue .. but the developer doesnt fix this yet… here are more infos:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/bug-tracking/issue/?issue=14208

Magento Community
Magento Community

jeroen_commerce

Total Posts:  2

It looks like the following change to the Mage code will make it working:

in \\\\app\\\\code\\\\core\\\\Mage\\\\Sales\\\\Model\\\\Observer.php
add the following code in [changeQuoteCustomerGroupId] after the line

$customerInstance $quoteInstance->getCustomer();
//* do not change group if VATvalidating (=Enable Automatic Assignment to Customer Group) is on and Customer has \\\'locked\\\' groupid
if ($addressHelper->isVatValidationEnabled($storeId) && $customerInstance->disable_auto_group_change {
return ;
}
Be aware that you have to correctly set the VAT-group for the groupId, and the VAT is not changed when the customer changes his shipping address, which is not according the the VAT-rules ..

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community