Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shipping Rate Fee Calculations Incorrect

dariusxxx2013

Total Posts:  4

hello, first off, i\’m relatively new to magento so any help is greatly appreciated.
we have a tshirt company and working on a mac.

i want to charge $7 shipping fee for a single order and then add $2 for each additional order .
so 2 TShirts would cost $9 shipping - 4 TShirts would be $13 shipping.

i went into system/configuration/shipping methods and adjusted the price and the handling fee and set to per item but it seems to have a glitch because no matter how i juggle the numbers it calculates an in correct total (right now it keeps calculating $4)

i flushed the cache numerous times and even purchased a third party extension after a week of trying to fix this but nothing works (we purchased Amasty shipping rules) . weve disabled the extension for now.

Please help! : )
We’ve attached a screen shot of the shipping method situation -
Darius
Thank you for any help you can offer.

Image Attachments
Picture 11.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community