Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

The best Magento iphone theme ever! 

alhoceima2014

Total Posts:  17

I needed a mobile version of my magento webshop that can work as an app so that my customers can easily order on the iPhone or other smartphones. Magento mobile is too expensive :(

Check my website using your iPhone/mobile: koffiemachine.nu

I found the mobile theme on Magento connect, I like it very much and I like to share it with everybody.

Their Magento connect URL is:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/16371/s/neddev-magento-mobile-theme-7103/

They sell it here: http://www.neddev.com/ - it’s also affordable!

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

alhoceima2014

Total Posts:  17

You’re welcome… Just to let you know, I also used the guys services to customize the theme for my other website. Those guys are really fast!

I used a lots of services from those knowm companies and their support was always too slow to respond or help! New starting programmers are really much more responsive and they are also fast.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Emmet1

Total Posts:  24

That’s good!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mage Solution

Total Posts:  179

Look at Magento mobile theme .This is a beautiful Magento mobile theme for all mobiles, tablets devices and it’s designed and developed based on JQuery Mobile technology allows you to design a single highly-branded web site or application that will work on all popular Smartphone, Tablet, and Desktop platforms.Click here for more details

Top Reasons to Buy

Native mobile application
Support all tablet, mobile devices
Jquery mobile technology
100% open sources
Full installation document and user manual
90 days free support

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community