Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

URL Defects

misterx

Total Posts:  2

Hey Guy’s,

i recently did an upgrade from Magento 1.5.X to 1.7.X.

When I enter the Shop URL: example.com, everything is fine. The homepage is getting shown.

When I now try a link or try example.com/admin I get an 500 Error.

And knwo there is the interresting thing. When doing this: example.com/index.php/admin, everything ist fine too. Also when doing things like: example.com/index.php/some_other_site.html.

I hope someone could help me.

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MallBrasil

Total Posts:  1

misterx - 08 March 2013 05:11 AM

Hey Guy’s,

i recently did an upgrade from Magento 1.5.X to 1.7.X.

When I enter the Shop URL: example.com, everything is fine. The homepage is getting shown.

When I now try a link or try example.com/admin I get an 500 Error.

And knwo there is the interresting thing. When doing this: example.com/index.php/admin, everything ist fine too. Also when doing things like: example.com/index.php/some_other_site.html.

I hope someone could help me.

Thanks!

Estou tendo um problema semelhante.. ppreciso colocar /.*index.php/ para completar a açao de usuario e acessar o produto, categoria etc

Magento Community
Magento Community

misterx

Total Posts:  2

I was so stupid....I think the .htaccess file was upgradet too.

So my configuration of the RewriteBase was wrong. I correted it an now it is working fine.

Thanks for your support!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community