Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Actinic to Magento import

valvesonline

Total Posts:  11

We are currently implementing magento on our new project. So far its looking great and we are now looking to up date our old actinic system to the new magento cart.

I can get the product information out of the access database into a CSV no problem but when i went to import the product data it was all a bit overwhelming with the sheer number of product tables.

Is there any documentation or maybe a tool i can use to correctly import the data over? Currently i takes about 2 hours for every small change to be updated in actinic and its just no longer practical.

Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Even if i just get the actual products themselves in and i have to assign them categories etc myself.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

valvesonline

Total Posts:  11

No one with experience here?

Even if you point me in the right direction i would be happy.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community