Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

can magento connect with an accounting software? 

iglesias2

Total Posts:  3

I was wondering if I could connect my magento website with some accounting software (maybe exact online?) in order to control the invoices and billing of my company. I heard something about it but i am not sure if it is with magento that you can connect it, or with exact you can connect to magento. Is there any plugin or widget? Thank you very much for your patience.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Lyonscg

Total Posts:  173
Chicago IL

I’m not familiar with exact online and unfortunately couldn’t find any modules for that integration. Magento however can/does integrate with a lot of accounting services and much much more. Many of these integrations have pre-built modules while some need a developer to build or customize further after a module is installed.

Here is a link to Magento’s connect page specifically for accounting modules:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/integrations/accounts-back-office.html

Good luck, I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Yes, Magento can connect with Accounting and more advanced ERP systems. You can find connectors that just connect the systems together, or you can find cloud solutions like ours, that not only connect the systems but can integrate with additional POS, ERP or eCommerce systems. If you have a Magento store and want to integrate with eBay and an accounting system, out solution would be a great fit. Even if you just want to connect Magento with Account or ERP, we have connectors starting at just $50 a month.

You can read more about our Magento Connector here: http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/

If you have any questions or would like to chat, feel free to give us a call. We’re in the US.

Darren
nChannel
info@nChannel.com
800-406-8217

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community