Following activties are required from our new Magento system towards Amazon:
- Generate a daily product list based on a defined category and the related products
- List items need to be updated and optimzied like the product name needs to be adjusted for Amazon etc.
- Upload the list into Amazon to keep the Products in Amazon up-to-date incluing the inventory and prices
- Gather incoming others and convert them back into Magento orders for fulfillment
- Update Amazon shop with Fulfillment outcome (Delivery Date / Shipper / Tracking No etc.)
This definately can be done because channel advisor does it and I have had it working for 2yrs +.I am looking at m2e for eBay integration and I am wanting to get the same product onto amazon seller central at the same time.
The same product can then be sold on the (Magento) website, eBay , amazon seller central to give a true multi channel selling solution.
I have seen amazon<>Magento work as an affiliate but not “the other way round” eg. you have 1000 pieces and you allocate 50 to amazon and 10 to ebay.
auto amazon repricing can be done as well, channelmax do it and I understand that the shipping cost is now available to the API
has there been any news regarding this? we will be launching a magento website in a few days, and I want to get this on the site before we launch. we have over 75,000 products that go on amazon and magento, and having them linked would make life so much easier.