Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem Sorting Categories in Admin

astra05

Total Posts:  6
Michigan

I have had trouble since around version 1.8 (I always update and run stable) with the organize products by several editable fields.
|
So, simply put: In admin under manage products there are fields and drop-down boxes in which you can organize the presented data. by name or data or a multitude of fields. I was wondering what the problem could be and How I could fix it?

Firebug gives me the error: FORM_KEY is not defined
/magento/js/index.php?c=auto&f;=,prototype/prototype.js,scriptaculous/builder.js,scriptaculous/effects.js,scriptaculous/dragdrop.js,scriptaculous/controls.js,scriptaculous/slider.js,prototype/validation.js,varien/js.js,mage/translate.js,mage/adminhtml/hash.js,mage/adminhtml/events.js,mage/adminhtml/loader.js,mage/adminhtml/grid.js,mage/adminhtml/tabs.js,mage/adminhtml/form.js,mage/adminhtml/accordion.js,mage/adminhtml/tools.js,mage/adminhtml/uploader.js
Line 9541

And When I click “submit” I recieve a dialogue box that is blank.

Any help is appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

blu42media

Total Posts:  32
Los Angeles, CA

Check your templates.  I ran into the same issue updating 1.1.7 to 1.2.1 and found that the default templates had changed slightly.

John

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community