Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“My order” table just with orders from current store view

jovanovjoce

Total Posts:  4

I have one maganto installation (1.4.0.1) with several web site and several store/store view. Also I have different product in all store views. When I go My Account-> My orders in the table is show the orders from all stores. Can I config somewhere or change something in code to have list with order just from current open store view?

With other word, if I go on store 2 on my web site mywebsite.com/store2 in my orders mywebsite.com/store2/sales/order/history/ it show orders history from all web sites, but I need me to show order just form “store2”.

I hope someone have answer for this or similar issue and I will be grateful if help me.

Jordan

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community