Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can we use single license of Magento Enterprise Edition for different webistes

PHP-Nitin

Total Posts:  13

Can I use one Magento Enterprise Edition(i.e. single license) to create different websites on different servers?

Also, does anybody knows how can we upgraded the key/license of Magento Eneterprise Edition?

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jeffcustom

Total Posts:  67
Boulder, CO

I believe that for their standard pricing, you can run multiple websites (i.e. storefronts) with a single Magento Enterprise license, but they need to be on the same server.  Let me know if you’d like to discuss this on the phone, or I can help put you in touch with someone from Magento who could answer your questions about this…

Magento Community
Magento Community

kalenjordan

Total Posts:  218
Pasadena, CA

Yep, I believe it’s per web server.  I think it may be OK to have multiple database servers but only a single server running the code per license.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community