Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 3 of 3
Magento - Best UK Hosting

shunlee

Total Posts:  34

It would be nice to have hosting have multi-location like that. thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jesica_ng

Total Posts:  30

shunlee - 24 April 2013 07:29 AM

It would be nice to have hosting have multi-location like that. thanks

But I think the strong feature what make SiteGround hosting better than other is security and supercacher.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kete55

Total Posts:  27

Yes, with supercacher, it ‘s great magento host. Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

magento2x

Total Posts:  57

I sent you some links londonk, hope it is fast with you.

Magento Community
Magento Community

andrewdaily

Total Posts:  28

Be Honest I still not see any local UK provider can take care the magento issue better than them. They are global provider with a huge number of customers so that if just a small issue not perfect it will take them a lot of time and money.

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikalopil

Total Posts:  11

I see there is a tip to choose magento hosting here http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/388100 , hope it help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jay07

Total Posts:  4

Just thought I would add to this subject and share my experience. I’m a new Magento user so really had to put some research into setting up an online shop and using Magento Community. Reviewed quite a few hosts especially based on server speed and customer service. Finally went with Edge Hosting https://www.edgehosting.co.uk/magento-hosting/ as their LiteSpeed servers seemed to be very fast for shared servers on the demo sites they gave.

In the first 3 months of hosting with them I have experienced no downtime and speeds have always been very good. This week while making some design changes the complete Mage front end failed due to my inexperience with magento. The support team at Edge restored a back up version very quickly and the site is back to normal. My first experience with magento customer support has been a good one with this company and feel confident that they can look after an important part of my business.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

I hope this review may help you find a good and affordable magento
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/

Magento Community
Magento Community