Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Empty cart error in all browsers but Safari! Please help! 

Dzd

Total Posts:  2

It seems my host updated their servers and I got this error. If I want to buy something in my magento store I cannot do that. To be more specific when I add anything to the cart, the cart shows empty! Also if I wanna log in after showing me I’m logged in, any button I push kicks me out of my account and shows I’m not logged in. All this happens in all the web browsers but Safari. In Safari everything works perfectly, no errors, no issues, works great.
I’ve tried everything I found on the internet, my cookie time is set to 86400 but nothing, still getting this error.
Please help, I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m trying to solve this for a week now and nada. In my blonde head this doesn’t make sense, why in Safari works?
Please help, you’re my last chance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

optitune

Total Posts:  8

Almost the same problem here!

www.optitune.nl

The problem is very random. It seems to be only in google chrome, not in IE8
And, here the problem shows only on my Chrome pc, not on 4 other pc;s in the building.

So, what could be the problem, i am missing some serious sales now, becauses i have customers complaing about this?!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Dzd

Total Posts:  2

Yes, customers are complaining! We are facing a major issue here and we need to fix it asap, but it seems no one knows how to. I\\\’ve reindexed all the data, flush the cache, everything I\\\’ve checked on the internet and nothing. My empty cart error is present in all browsers except Safari and I\\\’ve checked it from different computers with different OS so it\\\’s really bad. Still checking for an answer

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community