Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Grabbing Emails of Customers

dcburkejr

Total Posts:  4

I am grabbing customers emails that have bought a specific product. Here is the code i have:

<?php
$data = Mage::getSingleton('core/resource') ->getConnection('core_read')->fetchAll("SELECT order_id FROM sales_flat_order_item WHERE sku='PRODUCT-SKu-HERE'");
foreach ($data as $v) {
foreach ($v as $p) {
echo $p;
$data2 = Mage::getSingleton('core/resource') ->getConnection('core_read')->fetchAll("SELECT customer_email FROM sales_flat_order WHERE entity_id='".$p."'");
}
}
print_r($data2);
?>

I cannot get it to work right at this point, (I only get the last email in the list).

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kab8609

Total Posts:  821
Cleveland

Quickly looking at it, you need to make it an array and have it add to the array.

<?php 
$data 
Mage::getSingleton('core/resource') ->getConnection('core_read')->fetchAll("SELECT order_id FROM sales_flat_order_item WHERE sku='PRODUCT-SKU-HERE'"); 
$data2 = array();
foreach (
$data as $v
foreach ($v as $p

$data2[] 
Mage::getSingleton('core/resource') ->getConnection('core_read')->fetchAll("SELECT customer_email FROM sales_flat_order WHERE entity_id='".$p."'"); 

print_r
($data2); 
?>

Another example here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3045619/need-to-store-values-from-foreach-loop-into-array

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community