I think the problem can be solved with Order Import-Export extension by Aitoc (http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_orders_export_and_import.html?utm_source=Magento+Forum&utm;_medium=How+do+I?+Questions&utm;_campaign=Ya). The extension can export raw data in XML format and transform it into necessary format with XSL. In your case you’ll need additional XSL files.
- Sales inside / outside California (for taxes)
Both values can be summed by criteria (state value)
- Sales inside / outside Canada (for taxes)
Both values can be summed by criteria (country_id value)
- Total sales (with individual order details like order number, name, subtotal, shipping, discount, return amount, etc)
The extension exports all orders information without any transformations
- Sales by SKU (with individual order details like order number, name, subtotal, shipping, discount, return amount, etc)
Could you please specify data format? One SKU can be used with a lot of orders. The information should be displayed properly.
How to split shipping cost between products in order?
- Returns to be shown in reports when the return was processed, not when the original purchase was made
That information can be filtered by order status or special notes.