Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

I’m looking for a extension that can sell digital product attaching a license key. 

alechsueh

Total Posts:  1

Hi,everyone. I’m a college student. I’m preparing to sell some apps with magento. I’m a newbie. I’ve searched a lot. But I can’t find a good extention. So, I need your help.
The main functions needed:
When the customers purchased the app then the license key and download link will be sent to the customers via email.
The license keys can be added as CSV or txt files. One product can be added multi keys. One purchase finished, send one key automaticly to the customer.

Hope get you guys reply. Thank you very much.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

AITOC
Guru

Total Posts:  618
US

Hi alechsueh,

Here you may find the description of the common products types used in Magento. It seems that you have to pay most of your attention to the Downloadable product type. In that particular case you may also find these next two articles interesting:
Creating a Downloadable Product #1;
Creating a Downloadable Product #2.

Magento Community
Magento Community

ModifyMage

Total Posts:  84

Or this one:

www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/serial-codes-5907.html‎

Magento Community
Magento Community

sambharu

Total Posts:  10

Check
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/16573/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jase007
Guru

Total Posts:  388

This module will allow you to generate a license key for all products (including downloadable products).
http://ilovemage.com/i-love-mage-extensions/magento-product-license-extension.html

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community