Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Upgrade to 1.2.1 - AC_RunAcitveContent.js problem! 

msport7

Total Posts:  41
Atlanta, GA, USA

Installed the upgrade to v 1.2.1 today via Connect Manager. Now, when I log in to the admin, I get the following pop-up error:

“This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js”

Click OK to continue, and some things work in admin, some don’t! Like attribute sets do not function.

Found that this script is still where it (should) be at /js/flash/AC_RunActiveContent.js

Any ideas? Everything has been running just fine so far. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Nick Rigby

Total Posts:  57

Sounds like a permissions problem with the JS file. Check your permissions, clear your cache and see if that helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community

msport7

Total Posts:  41
Atlanta, GA, USA

Nick,

You were right!

I had checked the permissions on the file, but not the folder (d’OH)! Folder was set to 744 - changed it back to 755 and bingo. Problem is gone, everything back to normal!

Thanks for your help!

Nick Rigby - 03 February 2009 12:49 PM

Sounds like a permissions problem with the JS file. Check your permissions, clear your cache and see if that helps.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community