Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

What back office business solution works best with Magento? 

aps949

Total Posts:  1

I have a website selling 100+ products, and am looking for an accounting solution and inventory management solution for my back office. Not sure I want to go with an open source ERP system, and a good inexpensive, all around business solution is what I am looking for.

Has anyone integrated Magento with QuickBooks? Or are there any other recomendations?

I am not very technical, so I am looking for more of an off the shelf solution.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

MugenRacer

Total Posts:  1

We looked at alot of diffrent back office systems and selected SAP Business One. 

SAP Business One came with an API Connector that works beutifully with Magento.  Basically this integration allows me to completly manage my website from SAP Business One. 

Good luck on your search, Feel free to contact me if you need to see it in action or more information.

Matt
mbrigman 2000 @ gmail . com

Magento Community
Magento Community

Store_Manager
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  867

Hello,

If you are looking for some solution to integrate with QuickBooks, then have a look at the combination of products - Store Manager for Magento and its addon called QuickBooks Integration. Using these software you will be ably to export your products, customers and orders to QuickBoos and Import products from QuickBooks. Also there is the possibility to automatically synchronize your database with Quickbooks data on schedule.

In any case, there is 14-days free version of Store Manager for Magento (addon built-in the app in demo mode). You can download it and try out -
http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/store-manager-for-magento.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

nChannel
Guru

Total Posts:  329

Magento integrates well with a few different ERP/accounting systems including Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, SL and SAGE. Our company actually provides integration solutions for each system so that you can easily integrate Magento with these systems.

nChannel can easily connect Magento to your ERP or Accounting solution to help you centralize orders, synchronize inventory or to even help you syndicate items efficiently. nChannel subscribers can choose how they wish to integrate financial transactions too. We give you plenty of options for integrating accounting transactions, including GL, Summary, Item detail and even real-time sales order integration. Additionally, nChannel can automatically create Purchase Orders for for your accounting system for out of stock or low stock items. Real time order integration for ERP and Accounting is custom quoted.

You can read more here: http://www.nchannel.com/connect-magento-2/

Feel free to give us a call or email so we can figure out the best solution for you.

Darren
info@nChannel.com
1-800-406-8217

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community